· By Sandrine Desrosiers-Champoux
RECIPE - Grapefruit, ginger & yerba mate limonade
How to prepare a grapefruit, ginger & yerba mate limonade?
A refreshing lemonade recipe, perfect for sipping all day long! In addition to all that mate has to offer, this antioxidant-rich recipe will keep you awake all day long.
Steps to follow to prepare your limonade
- In a frenchpress, add 2 tablespoons of Mateina Citrus, or Original per cup of cold water. (+ \ - 8 tablespoons per 1 L)
- In your frenchpress, add a few pieces of fresh ginger.
- Let infuse in the refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
- When the infusion time is over, squeeze the filter and pour into a pitcher full of ice.
- Add fresh grapefruit juice. (1 whole grapefruit)
- Add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and slices of grapefruit. (Optional!)
You can keep this pitcher up to 1 week in the fridge!